Proposed change to checkpoint on font size control

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 15:59:49 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Proposed change to checkpoint 6.2 (from [1]):

6.2 Allow the user to control font size. [Priority 1]

In the SYMM Working Group meeting I attended a couple of weeks
ago one of the WG participants asked whether checkpoint 6.2 could
be satisfied via a zoom function. I believe it can be,
and I would like to propose changing checkpoint 6.2 to read:

   Allow the user to control the rendered size of text. [Priority 1]
       For example, by allowing the user to change the font
       size or to magnify text.

- Ian

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/WAI-USERAGENT-19990809
Tel/Fax:                     +1 212 684-1814