RE: UA ISSUE OF THE WEEK: Table element access

From: Charles (Chuck) Oppermann <chuckop@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 22:04:58 -0800
To: dd@w3.org
Cc: Jon Gunderson <jongund@staff.uiuc.edu>, w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
<<
The current charter has a broad scope in terms of what kind of User
Agent it considers, and although I think it's important we produce
guidelines for everybody, from voice agent to kiosque, I think it's
even more important that we do mainstream browser first.

Agreed.  The problem that the WG needs to solve is with mainstream
*browsers* first, mainstream media players next and then investigate other
types of user agents.

That's my opinion of course.
-Chuck