RE: UA ISSUE OF THE WEEK: Table element access

My opinion and at least in my estimate of the consensus within the working
group for the last month is that we want to reflect user requirements which
included non-visual renderings.

What is your main objection to including information about non-visual
renderings for user agents?

Jon

At 10:04 PM 1/12/99 -0800, Charles (Chuck) Oppermann wrote:
><<
>The current charter has a broad scope in terms of what kind of User
>Agent it considers, and although I think it's important we produce
>guidelines for everybody, from voice agent to kiosque, I think it's
>even more important that we do mainstream browser first.
>>>

>Agreed.  The problem that the WG needs to solve is with mainstream
>*browsers* first, mainstream media players next and then investigate other
>types of user agents.
>
>That's my opinion of course.
>-Chuck

1207 S. Oak Street