Re: ATAG testing

From: Vito Disimino <vito.disimino@moqui.it>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 09:47:21 +0200
To: "Sean Murphy (seanmmur)" <seanmmur@cisco.com>
Cc: WAI IG <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
I using Joomla! with particular templates (see
https://www.joomla-monster.com/joomla-templates?f_template_compatibility[0]=37&cm=0#tlb
).
I think that is a good base to working.

Vito

MOQUI di Disimino Vito
site : https://moqui.it/

Il 2017-09-19 07:21 Sean Murphy (seanmmur) ha scritto:

> All,
>
> This is a general query and would like to know if any CMS platform follows the ATAG 2.0 standard? What is the awareness of this standard in the development world and the general community? Thus far I don't see much discussion on this standard and haven't seen many CMS platforms that follow it. Does anyone use the standard for testing?
>
> SEAN MURPHY
>
> ENGINEER.CUSTOMER SUPPORT
>
> seanmmur@cisco.com
>
> Tel: +61 2 8446 7751
>
> Cisco Systems, Inc.
>
> The Forum 201 Pacific Highway
>
> ST LEONARDS
>
> 2065
>
> Australia
>
> cisco.com
>
> Think before you print.
>
> This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message.
>
> Please click here [1] for Company Registration Information.

Links:
------
[1]
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/about/legal/terms-sale-software-license-agreement/company-registration-information.html