RE: ATAG testing

I do not believe wordpress even has true ATAG support. Web Content Accessibility Guidelines is a different story.

Has anyone done any reports or evaluation against this standard?

[https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/m/en_us/signaturetool/images/banners/standard/08_standard_graphic.png]

Sean Murphy
ENGINEER.CUSTOMER SUPPORT
seanmmur@cisco.com<mailto:seanmmur@cisco.com>