Re: ATAG testing

I think Wordpress is pretty decent. We did test our some of our content
publisher (not CMS only) like Campus Lab against ATAG. However, we kinda
blend it in between WCAG and ATAG. For example, if we find out that the
content editor for publishing content is not keyboard accessible. We blend
it with both WCAG and ATAG. For the images that we provide but we cannot
find a way to provide alt text, we also consider it as ATAG issue. That's
what we do. Just my 2 cent.

Duc

--

Duc Ta