Re: Walk in NZ - FW: NHS England Accessible Info Policy

Good afternoon Howard up over,
Actually this Kare is likely up over there, I alternate between Toronto
and New York city.  Still I am honored you are providing this first look
at such a well done policy effort.  I will not share this with Simon the
young man who contacted me with workplace issues  related to WACG in NZ.
I will provided the doors others suggested, it seems his employer is
government owned.
As always  I am so thankful this effort exists at all.  The line between
confusion and inclusion I dare say  may only truly be removed with common
connection and understanding.  One person at a time as you all illustrate
professionally daily.
Extra best,
Kare over there.