Walk in NZ - FW: NHS England Accessible Info Policy

Hi Kare (from 'Down Under'),

It's Howard (from 'Up Over).

I share the below email and attachment (NHS England's Communications Policy)
on condition it's not widely shared or quoted until the final version is
available in a few weeks (see the condition on me in the email).

The Policy is written by my very dear friend, Sarah Marsay.

It is a fabulous response to the UK's Equality Act 2012.

The Act has special commitments on the Public Sector, but actually applies
equally to the Private Sector.

Laws may differ across countries, but I think (hope) NHS England's Policy is
a model for all countries and sectors.

Extra best,

Howard