Re: HTML5 DL Element vs. WCAG 2.0 Success Criteria

Just curious...

Regarding AT's handling of lists, especially <dl>:

In any of the ATs, is there a switch that a user can turn on to enhance the
list discovery and announcement process, outside of the default?

I believe a "switch" is available to turn the @title attribute on and off,
so therefore my question.

Kind regards,

Frank M. Palinkas
Senior Technical Writer
Quixey, Inc., Mountain View, California
Mobile: +1 650 248 5315
Web Accessibility and Standards tutorials:
http://dev.opera.com/author/947856