Re: Flash C5 and accessiblity

supposedly flash player 11 is accessible for development....
http://www.adobe.com/accessibility/products/flash.html
that said, i would contact adobe's accessibility team and ask them
specifically.....there's a contact link in the right column of that document

--
J. Albert Bowden II

jalbertbowden@gmail.com

http://bowdenweb.com/