Re: Flash C5 and accessiblity

It probably isn't the best forum but the quick answer is probably not. If a user is visually impaired but with some amount of vision they might be able to use it with difficulty but if completely blind probably not. I say probably because there are always people that figure out ways to accomplish things that seem impossible, but I do believe that the challenges are severe with tis authoring tool.

Awk

Sent from my iPad