RE: Flash C5 and accessiblity

Flash Player 11 is the runtime, and does support accessibility on Windows systems for simple controls and textual information, but that is different from the authoring tool which is what I believe was being asked about.  I believe that if you ask the Adobe accessibility team you’ll get the same answer.  ☺
AWK

From: J. Albert Bowden [mailto:jalbertbowden@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2014 8:32 AM
To: Andrew Kirkpatrick
Cc: Lisa Yayla; w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Re: Flash C5 and accessiblity

supposedly flash player 11 is accessible for development....http://www.adobe.com/accessibility/products/flash.html

that said, i would contact adobe's accessibility team and ask them specifically.....there's a contact link in the right column of that document

On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 8:11 AM, Andrew Kirkpatrick <akirkpat@adobe.com<mailto:akirkpat@adobe.com>> wrote:
It probably isn't the best forum but the quick answer is probably not. If a user is visually impaired but with some amount of vision they might be able to use it with difficulty but if completely blind probably not. I say probably because there are always people that figure out ways to accomplish things that seem impossible, but I do believe that the challenges are severe with tis authoring tool.

Awk

Sent from my iPad

--
J. Albert Bowden II