Re: Accessible PDF Repair

Jim,
Using one of the features called the touch-up reading order [in its
entirety] seems daunting enough with a keyboard, let alone a screen reader;
not to mention that someone would need to visually discern the position,
draw a rectangle around the content, and then tag it. There are other
features like rearranging tags, content, etc. that require significant
mouse use. Don't know anyone with a screen reader who remediates pdf. If
there are, please share info on how you would remediate.
-Devarshi