Accessible PDF Repair

From: Homme, James <james.homme@highmark.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 18:15:56 +0000
To: "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
So far I haven't heard of an accessible method for someone who is blind to do PDF repair accessibly once a document gets into programs such as Adobe Acrobat. Is this accurate? By that I'm referring to the interface that someone might use to do touch up and edit tags.

This e-mail and any attachments to it are confidential and are intended solely for use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not keep, use, disclose, copy or distribute this e-mail without the author's prior permission. The views expressed in this e-mail message do not necessarily represent the views of Highmark Inc., its subsidiaries, or affiliates.