Accessibility st AFB.org's AccessWorld

From: GF Mueden@ <Mueden@>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 06:01:42 -0400
To: 'WAI Interest Group' <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, Crista Earl <cearl@afb.net>, Lee Huffman <lhuffman@afb.net>, Aries Arditi <arditi@verizon.net>, rcole@jgb.org
Hi all.

The August issue of AccessWorld, reading the editorial, my old eyes were
the width of the lines away from the screen.  I pulled in the margins to
get a shorter line, but it truncated the lines.  It should have had word
wrap for the benefit of those with limited visual field.

  Is this problem covered in the guidelines?  Where should AFB be looking?

The editorial, extolling feedback, had no such provision.  I went to
Home > Letters to the Editor and found none.  If you really want it,
best to make it easy, otherwise it lacks sincerity.

Regards,  ===gm===   (George)