RE: Converting html to pdf with java

From: George Kerscher <kerscher@montana.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 12:24:30 -0700
To: <Tanguy.Loheac@sanofi.com>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hello,

I am normally quiet on this list, however, I thought it best to comment on
this topic.

I believe it is not a good idea to convert from HTML or XHTML to PDF, even
if it might be classified as accessible PDF.  I cannot think of a situation
where I would prefer a PDF over HTML; I am blind using a screen reader.

Best

George