*From:* Tanguy.Loheac@sanofi.com [mailto:Tanguy.Loheac@sanofi.com]
*Sent:* Wednesday, February 08, 2012 4:01 AM
*To:* w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
*Subject:* TR: Converting html to pdf with java

Hello,

I don't know if this is the good place for such a question. But has anyone
had the chance to expirement a java library that would convert accessible
(x)html page to an accessible pdf document?

For instance, I've found this article :
http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-04-2006/jw-0410-html.html

Unfortunately the input file taken as example is too poor in tags to have a
good feeling of the accessibility of the output.

Thanks in advance for your valuable advice.

Regards

Tanguy