Re: Costs of Accessibility?

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 06:59:28 -0600
To: John Foliot <jfoliot@stanford.edu>
Cc: 'Sailesh Panchang' <sailesh.panchang@deque.com>, 'Kelly Ford' <kelly@kellford.com>, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org, 'Lainey Feingold' <LF@lflegal.com>
I think we should look at what the costs are for a good job.   Not what the costs can be as high as.

Also we need to think about what the costs will be going forward.   I expect these costs to drop dramatically with new technologies -- and international crowd-sourcing.

Gregg
Gregg Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Director Trace R&D Center
and Biomedical Engineering