Re: Costs of Accessibility?

Hi everybody,

I think one thing that should not be neglected here is that companies,
especially large ones, on a more or less regular bases change their
complete templates for their website. This  would be the best time to
start talking about accessibility and try to get it into the templates.
In the company I work we had this two years ago - they knew about
accessibility and asked us to look into it - of course not from the
beginning but still before they got the new templates in operation.
Well, it is not absolutely perfect but still much better than before.
And there will be the next change for sure :-)

Solong

     Ginger