Re: drop downs

From: Denis Boudreau <dboudreau@accessibiliteweb.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 18:45:09 -0400
Cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
To: Roger Hudson <rhudson@usability.com.au>
Hi Roger,

It's been a while since I checked it, but last year, this menu, designed by Samuel Sirois, was a great example of device independence (worked equally well with the keyboard): <http://www.defisportif.com/en/index.php>.

Is this the type of menu you're looking for? I'm sure I could get him to help, if needed.

Regards,

/Denis