Re: drop downs

From: Christopher Hoffman <christopher.a.hoffman@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 11:44:08 -0400
To: Roger Hudson <rhudson@usability.com.au>
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Hi Roger,

At the end of last year I made a reach for the Holy Grail of dropdown
menus -- namely, ones that are keyboard and mouse accessible and that
are still usable when javascript or css (or both) are off.

I came up with something demoed at
http://www.choff.net/jQuery-Plugins/ajaxmenu and documented at
http://wiki.github.com/mistermuckle/jQuery-Plugins/ajaxmenu.

Note that I have not so much as looked at the code for over six
months. There are no guarantees as to how well it works or that it has
been tested to any significant degree, but there it is if you or
anybody else wants it or wants to improve upon it.

Best,

Chris Hoffman