RE: Size of a clickable area and the WCAG 2 guidelines

From: Jonathan Avila <jon.avila@ssbbartgroup.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 15:41:33 -0800 (PST)
To: 'Ramón Corominas' <listas@ramoncorominas.com>, "'David Poehlman'" <poehlman1@comcast.net>
Cc: "'Jim Tobias'" <tobias@inclusive.com>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Ramon wrote:
> Hahaha, ok, ok, I have an iPhone 3GS, too, and I know that there are
other methods to access links... But I wanted to warn that there could
be other possible situations where small links could be a bigger problem
for people with disabilities than for ALL users.

Exactly, there are several ways links/clickable areas can be access when
using Voice Over on the iPhone and one of them does require locating the
bounds of the clickable item.

Jonathan