RE: Size of a clickable area and the WCAG 2 guidelines

The move away from the desktop should bring dexterity issues to the fore
again: those mobile critters can be hard to stow away, retrieve, hold,
manipulate, and operate -- esp. the gesture interfaces.

***
Jim Tobias
Inclusive Technologies
+1.908.907.2387 v/sms