Re: WCAG 2.0 in Switzerland

A short follow-up to my previous message (and an off-list question):

Standard P028 does not make any statements about
"accessibility-supported technologies", so it
does not say whether PDF can be used or not. The
blog posts I referenced in my previous message are also silent on this topic.

Best regards,

Christophe

--
Christophe Strobbe