From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Jonathan Avila
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2010 5:29 PM
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Size of a clickable area and the WCAG 2 guidelines

Perhaps I missed something but I cannot locate anything in WCAG 2 requiring a minimum clickable area for clickable items such as links or a minimum amount of space between clickable items.  These accessibility best practices seem like more than usability requirements for people with mobility impairments and surely should at least be level AAA guidelines.  Can anyone point me to a mapping into WCAG 2 for these?

Jonathan