Size of a clickable area and the WCAG 2 guidelines

From: Jonathan Avila <jon.avila@ssbbartgroup.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 17:28:56 -0800 (PST)
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Perhaps I missed something but I cannot locate anything in WCAG 2
requiring a minimum clickable area for clickable items such as links or a
minimum amount of space between clickable items.  These accessibility best
practices seem like more than usability requirements for people with
mobility impairments and surely should at least be level AAA guidelines.
Can anyone point me to a mapping into WCAG 2 for these?

Jonathan