Color coding

Dear all,

I have a small problem. Currently I am working on my website and I was
thinking about color coding the links on the site - one color for
external links and one for links to content on my site. If the contrast
is sufficient enough staying in the suggested range would this still be
accessible for people who suffering from color blindness?

I appriciate your help!

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards

    Ginger