Re: Text browser question

From: David Dorward <david@dorward.me.uk>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 09:52:25 +0000
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Chris Backert wrote:
> Dear WAI Interest Group Participants,
>
> I apologize in advance if this is an obvious question. I've been on a hunt
> for text only browser that has some basic Java Script support. Do any of the
> WAI IG Participants know of any or whether this is a hopeless search?

Links 2 ( http://links.twibright.com/ ) is reported (
http://elinks.cz/history.html ) to have some JavaScript support.

Any mainstream browser can have images turned off and thus be considered
a text mode browser that supports JS.

Any mainstream browser accessed via a screen reader with the monitor
could be (if you interpret the phrase loosely) considered to be a text
mode browser that supports JS.

--
David Dorward
http://dorward.me.uk/