Re: Silverleight Accessibility

From: David Dorward <david@dorward.me.uk>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 14:31:13 +0100
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Lois Wakeman wrote:
> Silverlight is an example of a server-side technology that delivers web
> content - like PHP, CFML, JSP or whatever.

No, it isn't. It is akin to Flash - a client side technology needing a
plugin from Microsoft. I've always dismissed it out of hand for
supporting fewer platforms (both for clients and for development
environments) then Flash does. I never reached the point of bothering to
see how accessible the results could be.

--
David Dorward
http://dorward.me.uk/