RE: Silverleight Accessibility

From: Lois Wakeman <lois@lois.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 14:25:12 +0100
To: "'Accessys@smart.net'" <accessys@smart.net>
Cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Bob - I don't understand why you asked this question. It seems like a
non-sequitur in the context of Ginger's original question.

Silverlight is an example of a server-side technology that delivers web
content - like PHP, CFML, JSP or whatever.

The output of a tool that is used to generate such technological solutions
(Silverlight development environment, DreamWeaver, Notepad etc. etc.) may or
may not be accessible, but that is mostly determined by the skills of the
person doing the design and coding, and the accessibility or not of the tool
used to create it is entirely irrelevant (except of course to the person
doing the coding). By my reading of the OP, the student is not visually
impaired.

Lois Wakeman
http://communicationarts.co.uk
http://lois.co.uk