Re: identifying language changes

From: Armand Turpel <world@open-publisher.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 19:15:46 +0200
CC: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Christophe Strobbe wrote:
> ...  However, this switch causes a slight pause, and users find this
> annoying.
It is a performance problem.

> .... authors should care about how these types of software handle
> language changes.
So we are in the same position as in front of the several web browsers
who are bugy or dosent care of web standards. Should we, the authors,
know what is the difference of jaws version 5 and 6? Isn't it a bit
illusionistic that web authors really care?

Best regards,
Armand