Re: People with disabilities using mobile devices to interact with the Web

Phill Jenkins wrote:
>  > . . . Please note that we are limiting the scope of this query to
> *specific . . .
>  > and *not* more general hardware issues, non-Web functionality, etc.
>
> So you are NOT interested in issues like
>         needing larger keys
>         needing more audio volume

Correct.

>         needing brighter hardware displays
>
> or do we consider the last on related to the content's ability to
> inherit the platform system's ability to switch fonts and contrast?

Yes, this one is related specifically to Web content's default contrast, ability to inherit system and/or browser contrast settings, and possibly providing contrast settings as part of the content features.

~Shawn

--
Shawn Lawton Henry, W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)
about: http://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/