Re: People with disabilities using mobile devices to interact with the Web

From: Phill Jenkins <pjenkins@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 15:22:54 -0500
To: WAI Interest Group <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
> . . . Please note that we are limiting the scope of this query to
*specific . . .
> and *not* more general hardware issues, non-Web functionality, etc.

So you are NOT interested in issues like
        needing larger keys
        needing more audio volume
        needing brighter hardware displays

or do we consider the last on related to the content's ability to inherit
the platform system's ability to switch fonts and contrast?

Regards,
Phill Jenkins
IBM Research - Human Ability & Accessibility Center
http://www.ibm.com/able