Re: Alternate for Captcha - Need suggestions

From: Ramón Corominas <listas@ramoncorominas.com>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2008 19:43:57 +0200
CC: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

I think negative captchas are a very interesting approach to reduce
spam. Of course it's not perfect, but introduces another step to
difficult bots' job and it's also an usability improvement, as users
don't have to fill an annoying test-field.

Another step could be to randomize the variable names for the form
fields, using session vars to track them, although this method would not
allow auto-complete systems to work.

Regards,
Ramón.