Re: Alternate for Captcha - Need suggestions

On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 1:43 PM, Ramón Corominas
<listas@ramoncorominas.com> wrote:

> I think negative captchas are a very interesting approach to reduce spam. Of
> course it's not perfect, but introduces another step to difficult bots' job
> and it's also an usability improvement, as users don't have to fill an
> annoying test-field.

Been following this thread the last couple of days.. My not-so-humble
O :: This *is* the best one yet..

Have recently encountered the ones that ask, say, how much is 54+23..
If we're speaking 100% universality, accessibility, there are those
for whom having to solve that would lock them out of participating in
a website..

Cindy :)

- :: -
CindySueCausey.blogspot.com