RE:MOSS 2007 AKS (was What's up with Cynthia Says?)

From: Christophe Strobbe <christophe.strobbe@esat.kuleuven.be>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 20:47:52 +0200
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Hi,

At 16:17 22/04/2008, Harry Loots wrote:
>(...)
>HiSoft's MOSS 2007 AKS
>
>HiSoftware has joined efforts with Microsoft to create the Accessibility Kit
>for SharePoint or AKS ... provides a basic solution for accessibility.
>
>What is meant by 'basic solution'? does the kit provide a WCAG Level Double-A
>compliant MOSS?

Bruce Lawson wrote an article about SharePoint and accessibility:
<http://www.brucelawson.co.uk/2008/sharepoint-and-web-accessibility/>.

The article also contains a link to a discussion on the Accessify Forum
in which SharePoint consultant provides some advice:
<http://www.accessifyforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=59071#59071>

Best regards,

Christophe

>[Other questions Harry Loots have been addressed by Robert Yonaitis.]

---
I haven't.

--
Christophe Strobbe