RE: What's up with Cynthia Says?

From: Marjolein Katsma <iamback4now@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 08:19:35 -0700 (PDT)
To: Robert Yonaitis <ryonaitis@hisoftware.com>
Cc: Johannes Egger <johannes.egger@tigerlair.net>, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

--- Robert Yonaitis <ryonaitis@hisoftware.com> wrote:

> Hello All:
>
> CynthiaSays should be all set. Give it a whirl. As per some
> suggestions we have added a support email address on the report and
> on the main page.

I tested it - both from the web form (POST) and from the link in the
Web Developer Toolbar (which generates a GET request) - and Cynthia is
now testing all three levels again! Well done.

The support email link is also quite helpful.

Many thanks to you and HiSoftware for their fast action in this.
Cynthia Says is one of the best online accessibility testing tools
again.

> Other
> suggestions have been sent on to the team that deals with web site
> design and communications.

Great to hear that, too.

--
Marjolein Katsma