RE: MOSS 2007 AKS (was What's up with Cynthia Says?)

From: Lois Wakeman <lois@lois.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 15:52:00 +0100
To: "WAI list" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Bob,

As far as I can see on a quick read, it is a set of tools intended to work
on the production side with a Windows server CMS, so I don't see how it is
limiting accessibility for the _end user_ by not running on another OS. The
compliance and platform-independence is in the output, not the means of
generating it.

Or perhaps I missed your point?

Bob said:

> this is apparently a limited solution since it appears to only work in
> Windows and not other operating systems,   remember access is required
> to be platform independent and must operate on all operating systems
> to be compliant....

Lois Wakeman
http://communicationarts.co.uk
http://lois.co.uk