RE: How do you deal with false claims of accessibility conformance?

From: Terry Dean <Terry.Dean@chariot.net.au>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 01:52:58 +0930
To: "'Patrick H. Lauke'" <redux@splintered.co.uk>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Ok we I take your point about validation being a priority 2 requirement. We
can concentrate on WAI if you wish.

The claim is that they conform to "most" of priority 1, implying that they
don’t conform 100% to priority 1. Is there such a thing? Can you conform to
most of priority 1 and be deemed to have an accessible page? I would have
thought 100% means you do and anything less means you don’t.

Terry