Re: Where's Bobby? Are we left with Cynthia?

From: Martin Stehle <pewtah@snafu.de>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 11:07:30 +0100
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Hello Patrick,

>> I'm sad about this because from this date on any Bobby icon is
>> worthless.

> I hope that last sentence was meant as sarcasm...

I did not mean that the test was worthless. Bobby was well known and
and in our web agency we were requested by our clients to test their
sites with Bobby and put the icon on it if they passed the test. From
the date on Bobby disappeared no client asked for another tool and the
former Bobby icons did not have any value for marketing. Cynthia etc.
did not have enough impact to impress our clients.

Imagine a users saw Bobby and asked "...who? That was yesterday".

Martin Stehle
Martin Stehle, Web Development