RE: Accessibility for Deaf

From: Cynthia Waddell <cynthia.waddell@icdri.org>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 08:24:18 -0700
To: "Joe Clark" <joeclark@joeclark.org>, "WAI-IG" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

You are mistaken.  In my situation, I am oral -  so your assumption as to
the use of the term "mute" is incorrect.

And yes, I am still working in the accessibility world.  I am scheduled to
speak in Tunis at an event during the World Summit on Information Society.
Will you be there?

Cynthia Waddell

Cynthia D. Waddell, JD
Executive Director and
Law, Policy and Technology Consultant
International Center for Disability Resources
   on the Internet (ICDRI)
Phone:  (408) 691-6921

ICDRI is based in
Raleigh, North Carolina USA

See my new book!
Constructing Accessible Web Sites

Is your Site Accessible?
Find out now with Cynthia Says! http://www.cynthiasays.com
Endorsed by the American Council of the Blind,
the Cynthia SaysTM portal is a joint Education
and Outreach project of ICDRI, The Internet
Society Disability and Special Needs Chapter,
and HiSoftware.