Re: looking for an accessible data table:

From: Patrick H. Lauke <redux@splintered.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 03:10:30 +0000
To: 'wai-ig list' <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
CC: 'William R Williams' <wrwilliams@fs.fed.us>

Access Systems wrote:

> can't argue, and don't expect "pretty" but it is easy enough to make it
> understandable.

Can I ask the obvious question...how exactly? Maybe just based on the
first few rows of that particular page, how can the markup be altered to
make it understandable to users with Lynx? I'm talking actual markup,
not concepts of how it should be. (sorry, that sounds
confrontational...not meant; I just wish to avoid an overly long,
circular discussion like the one on skip links)

--
Patrick H. Lauke
http://redux.deviantart.com