Re: Copywriting for Screenreaders (was Alt text for URL's)

From: david poehlman <david.poehlman@handsontechnologeyes.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 11:20:52 -0500
To: <lois@lois.co.uk>, "WAI list" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

yes, this is tough and many of us have been in that position.  We can only
do the best we can do.  I think though if we do move forward and really nail
down some of the issues such as making it impossible to author sites that
don't work for the widest audience, the marketers will just have to live
with it.

Johnnie Apple Seed