Meta: Someone has gone and subjected a robot to this mailing list

From: David Dorward <david@dorward.me.uk>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 16:21:38 +0000
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Sorry for directing this to the list, but the headers don't include
(as far as I can see) contact details for an admin.

Whenever I send a message to the list I get a response within a couple
of minutes with the subject:

     RE: Opt-in Notification from "Depression Subtypes: Selecting and
     Monitoring Treatment"

It looks like an auto-responder for a sign-up service has managed to
get itself subscribed to the mailing list. Could it be removed please?

--
David Dorward
http://dorward.me.uk