Re: Colours and Colour Blindness

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@sidar.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 09:45:56 +0100
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

The best stuff I have read on this in terms of simple reference that seems
to cover the main stuff is Joe Clark's. (This bit of his book is
excellent).

I don't have a web reference to hand, but I believe that the relevant info
is online.

cheers

Chaals

--
Charles McCathieNevile - Vice Presidente - Fundacion Sidar
charles@sidar.org                      http://www.sidar.org