From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Julian Voelcker
Sent: 17 February 2005 08:27
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Colours and Colour Blindness

I have some clients who keep on insisting on having coloured text on
coloured backgrounds and so far have only been making sure that there
is a strong differentiation between the two colours to help with
Accessibility.

Is there documentation/research anywhere listing the key colour
combinations that do/don't work for people with Colour Blindness?

It is an area that I would like to pay a bit more attention to.
--
Cheers,

Julian Voelcker
Cirencester, United Kingdom