Re: Screen Readers and Operating Systems (was Re: accessible banking:)

From: david poehlman <david.poehlman@handsontechnologeyes.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 10:10:18 -0500
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

I got your point, but there is agrowing need for moving away from windows,
and mac osx x11 could achieve this.  Right now, if I am needing a new mac, I
cannot run os9.2 on it if I understand things correctly and therefore,
cannot run any screen reader with the regular apps.  beinga  mac user, I'd
be willing to make the switch if need be.

Johnnie Apple Seed