Re: Screen Readers and Operating Systems (was Re: accessible banking:)

On Wed, Feb 02, 2005 at 03:00:44PM +0000, Nic Rodgers wrote:

> Mac OS X can run 'true' Mac OS X applications but can also run any of the
> thousands of X11 unix-based applications too...

The point I was trying to make was that a screen reader that works
through X11 can't talk to the non-X11 applications - and that most Mac
users use mostly non-X11 applications. Thus Gnopernicus is unlikely to
be of much use to the average Mac user in need of a screen reader.