Re: Clear communication: (was RE: Re: Accessibility of "CHM" format resources)

From: Ineke van der Maat <inekemaa@xs4all.nl>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 19:21:04 +0200
To: "Orion Adrian" <orion.adrian@gmail.com>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Hello Orion,

Sorry i was a bit unclear about Windows.

> I'm not quite sure what this means. Are you pro-communist? Or do you
> simply admire a company that is communist in a democratic state? Or is
> this sarcasm? Here I am lost. I also do not understand the additional
> point about patents.

No I am absolute not a communist and  I hate firms that want to be the
biggest in the liberal market whith means that don't seem very
beneficial/democratic for others as possessing patents. It does not help the
world as a whole to a higher level.. It is only beneficial for it's own
firm.

You are speaking about CHM and i heard that Windows also registered as
patent some help issues of Windows  for some times in Australia.  So open
source as html is, is CHM probably not...and is not for all platforms. So
how accessible is it?

Greetings
Ineke van der Maat