Re: Clear communication: (was RE: Re: Accessibility of "CHM" format resources)

Hoi Orion,

You wrote:
>As a background, I'm a certified Master CSS2 programmer who has been
>espousing non-pixel perfect usable designs for a long time.

That is nice, others on this list as me don't have any
certification/education in css or (x)html, because we are complete or partly
autodidact. And that does not make that we have less knowledge of issues
than certificied people. It is just what issues we read about and where we
are interested it. And if our knowledge is  also up to date!

So your certification does not impress me at all! All did you tell you are
the king of Sheba! The only thing that counts is what person you really are
and not what title you have!

And i also admire Windows.. because it has so a communist character in a
democratic (?) state so that it does not tolerate voluntary the existence of
others like the open source movement.
And all the patents Windows possesses, does not make that better!!!

Greetings
Ineke van der maat